Christmas is in the air! And whether you are in need of some Christmas décor or not, these 11 items will make your home look like a winter wonderland. Whether you’re looking for something to hang on the tree, place near your fireplace, or simply add to your mantelpiece – this list has it all. Make sure that when you do choose one (or more) of these items, that they fit with the aesthetic of your room and home.
Christmas décor is a Christmas tradition, so have some fun with it!
11 Christmas Decor Items You Need for 2021:
1. String lights (they can be either white or colorful) and now there are themed options with candy canes or snowflakes that can act as an accent
2. Christmas tree decorations (Christmas themed baubles and stars are always nice!)
3. A Christmas wreath – It doesn’t have to be Christmas themed, just a wreath that fits with your home’s décor
4. A Christmas garland – This can either go on top of your mantelpiece or behind the Christmas tree.
5. Decorative candles (these are good for adding to any room)
6. Christmas decorations/ornaments you already have lying around
7. Christmas themed pillows
8. Christmas themed rugs
9. A Christmas stocking (these are good for hanging near the fireplace)
10. Tinsel garlands (you can hang these around your Christmas tree or wherever you want them to be!)
11. Christmas wreaths that don’t look too tacky. They’re quite easy to find in Christmas-themed stores. Door Hangers that go on or next to the door are an excellent addition. These can have fun festive phrases or characters and images that add a pop to your doorscape.
There’s so much Christmas décor you can get for your home!
Don’t forget that there are lots of options out there, and some might even be lying around the house already. Have fun with it this Christmas season – after all, there is no such thing as too much Christmas decor.